Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mines in Demon Gate Run Run Run !

friends of my, ask me for advise about the Lake Field new housing development site near to Selangor Turf Club.

I said :" you should run away, and not to buy house there".

my friends reply :" why? the lake view is so beautiful and nice environment!"

I reply : "because the Alien Master told me the place is Demon Gate Fault line".

the Alien Master also mention the beautiful lake is likely hit by the lightning, due to high positive ion accumulated in the area.

I ask the Alien Master:" so , my dear Alien Master is there any remedies for those who are staying near by?"

Alien Master reply:" of course have a way to solve it".

I ask how: " haha, this is very advance question, come and see me personally then I show you how to do it".

I reply : " ok Alien Master, tomorrow I come to see you in your balinese style office."